Monday, April 14, 2008

thought of the day....











Hey....yesterday it's been a month I'm here in Doha....can't believe tho....time flying so fast..





people said if u feel that so, means u r really comfortable with your current situation. Well i should agree with that.Running my daily new routine with new challenge really make me exposed... designing highways and roads was what i did before in my previous company....but a lil bit different here when i need to familiarise and aquitance with new guidelines which are Qatar Highway Design Manual and ASSHTO.
(this pic of me and Sheryll, Highway Design Engineer from Manila Office)
she's the one who helped me a lot....sheryll just be patient with me.....hehehe

i would say this time is really new thing for me....roads in Malaysia we travel on the LHS of the road and the drivers are driving on the RHS of the car, but over here is the other way around...sigh..can u imagine how chaos it was to absorb these on my first few days....
but things go smooth as days gone by....
On the other hand i was so lucky to have Zaireen here when i arrived.... it's really hard for me to be alone here and to adapt with this culture and enviroments.... ( I was wondering how she survived when she was here 5 months ago.....hehehe and she must be very glad to read this....a salute to u girl....u have made it

untill now she's still my tour guide( eventho sometime i have to guide her....esp in the kitchen....hey u never know...i',m agood cook okay???)
mmmm.....loads of things to tell here.... but too tired to type...wht if i continue this weekend....
Neway enjoyyyyyyyyy

No comments: