Friday, September 12, 2008

Simon Oh Simon...




This was happened during one of the day i was on medical leave....Simon is leaving Hyder.


Simon is my line manager, in fact he was the one who interviewed me before i was accepted to Hyder Doha. Having the same knowledge (he is more of course) in MX, he has a trust in me. At first...i wasn't really comfortable with him. He's kind of people tht always potrait himself as a boss, not like any other manager, they work as a team..may that the culture of Asian...well not to say so....My previous Mr Yap tak pon mcm tu...hhmmm whatever...every people has their own style. But Simon has taught me so much within so limited time, he told me tht he didnt feel this chalengging enough for him, may be its a bit bored since heh as a very wide experience on highways....so he wanna explore more to pursue his career goal...anyway Simon Poh good luck and all the best to u....sorry for calling u Simba (i hope u won't read my blog ever!!!!) Kalau tak i will be dead meat...Bye Simon....All the best!!

Me and Simon in one of the team party at Movenpick

Hmmm...does he looks like Simba anyway?

Bye Simon....Think of us with LOVE

I was quite fortunate to be able to see Simon in embassy for Merdeka celebration together with 1st terawikh (of course Simon not included in terawikh). I was so sorry tht was not in his previous farewell lunch tht was held in office. Simon said shud be fine,he knew i was not well. Simon told me he will be moving to Dubai..told him i hope u r not joinning the company that i left, he said no the new company tht he will be joinning is better for him and may be he will get a better post tht what he's having currently. i knew about it...i've been there with my heart out in my hand...U can never enjoy ur life if ur work is not compatible with u. But at least Simon had given himself a chence for almost a year. Apart from tht, Malaysian in Hyder Doha getting less and less. Now only left Zaireen, Vincent and Me. Well..thts wht we call life...No one has a string attached!

3 comments:

Mommy Ummar said...

alamak. is it Simon in the 3rd pic? why look different meh?

bye la laaaa...i'll miss you...
HUWAAAAAAAAAA

*sob sob*

megat said...

Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.

life according to gerberra said...

sure megat....thanksss
shall i link to ur blog as well ok??