Monday, January 26, 2009

I miss Kenya and....I really do....


I miss Kenya...miss him soooo.....much. Words can't seem to explain.


Who is Kenya?

Kenya is my current cinta hati, a man whom i feel so comfortable with..Humble...down to earth


Why I call him Kenya?

because when we 1st met, he suggested me a vacation to Kenya, (he doesn't know that I'm not a very advanterous person, I was soooo overprotected when I was kid so...blame it to my parent), while Kenya is a very nature lover person...


Why Kenya is so special to me?

because....when i'm with him...my heart flutters, my stomach get butterflies...and the rest of the world seems dissappear


what ever it is....i miss him to bit....i wanna make him knows that none of the day passes me by that i don't remember u...i miss u....and i really do......







5 comments:

Neny said...

dia tahu ke blog awak zila?

life according to gerberra said...

x tahu...hehehe sbb tu la brani tulis..
dpn dia control machooo...

life according to gerberra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ayin1911 said...

waaaaaaaaa!!!!!
i miss him tooo..(ehh..ape kess??)

sabar senah..
i know u miss him..
uhukkk....

life according to gerberra said...

ye la senah....u saja yg paham betapa hibanya hati ini ahakkkss