Monday, May 11, 2009

mmm.....what eh? Just update

yuhuuuu....
kind of so fresh this morning, slept quite late, woke up quite early coz i need to wash my hair, strange tho.... x rasa ngantuk plak.
Had my dinner in Sri Kebaya last night with Bad, Kak Wa and a new guy who has just joined in Malaysian Community in Doha. He worked in Abu Dhabi, then moved to Dublin for two years and finally peek any chance here, as Doha is one of the least affected by the current economical crisis. According to him, he will bring his family here after he settle himself down in Doha.

My update?? Since I was called back to Lusail Office, I was not as occupied as I was with UK team before, Keje tu ade, but not as busy as before...I guess because we have enough man power now, as two CAD guys were seconded here from Eigen India...
Yesterday, x de kerja langsung...(huhu penat nak berlakon) as everybody was so busy preparing for the next coming extermal audit (especially those who related to documentation and paper works).

Ahaa...my sister, niece and nephew will be coming over to Doha next July. As nothing bothering me yesterday, i was figuring out where am i supposed to take them during their stay here, on top of that it will be in summer ffuuuhhh.... haven't got any good idea yet. Will ask around for any suggestion.

Other than that, there's nothing much new with me, just a normal days passing by. Zaireen is still in Malaysia, sorting her family matters out. Am sure she must be pretty busy as a lot of things she has to look after before she leave the family back to Doha.

No comments: