Monday, July 13, 2009

VACATION

5 more days to go I will be off for my vacation. Lately fikiran sgt la kusut sbb ...apart from involved dengan new project kat ofis, plus sometime kena dtg keje weekend, and email yang mengatakan ade some of us kena potong gaji....I haven't really physically and mentally prepared for this trip. I WILL BE GOING TO LONDON & PARIS...call me jakun...this is my 1st time kat Europe. Actually i always dreamt of nak tour few places at once, tp sbb this time around i will be having my vacation with my sister and niece, so mcm sedikit tak sesuai... Not to say that they r not fit enough...they are... cuma may be this is my 1st time there, I need them and we actually need each other...

Nanti lain kali boleh g lagi kan?? kan?Based on innitial plan, my nephew Rizal will be following us as well, disebabkan he just changed his job, so tak leh la nak apply cuti lama2. I've got a big impact jugak when i was told Rizal will not be able to go...sbb normally having man around rasa strong skit. I hope everything shud be fine then. By the way God has sent us another man to temankan kitorang sekejap....

Am looking forward for this trip, walaupon byk benda tak prepare and tak sempat study betul2.
As soon as balik je dr London nnt, my countdown to balik raya will decrease to less than two months.......Sukeee!!

will stop here for now, till then!!

3 comments:

Mommy Ummar said...

weiihh beci la aku.
aku nok gi jugoookkkk!!!!

psst! who's tht another-man-god-sent?

life according to gerberra said...

hehe kawe aku jah...from here, ter accidently going there on the same date

Anonymous said...

must be in London now.. enjoy it!!