Thursday, April 8, 2010

Haih!!!

Lama gila x blogging, everytime i wish to write will always be a welcome note! I hope not again this time. U guys know wht innitiatted me to write this time? Sebab BENGANG!... bengang sgt over something which for some ppl its just a small matter but not for me. How do I start? Susah la.... I don't feel like talking to anybody... sbb takut tempias kat diorang skali. Haih!! tell u the truth...u wouldn't wanna see me in this kind of mood. I emailed to a good friend just now...just to channel out from the system...and just to hear wht she has to say about it.
She said let it be... stay where you are, and don't bring urself down to that level. Yeah so true!!!
Lucky enough tht today is Thursday, I need mybeauty sleep on friday morning without rushing myself to work. Thanks for listening!! bye

No comments: