Sunday, February 22, 2009

25 Random Things About You

I've been tagged by Nenny in FB, let me just answer your tag here Nenny....

1-I’m last child in the family (but not a spoil brat hehehe...)


2-I finished my secondary education in one of boarding school kat Kelantan, those time Isooo homesick....most every morning masa F1 rasa mcm nak lari balik huhuhu.


3-My parents visited me most every week when I was in the hostel sampai la F5, I think everybody pon noticed, sampai ade one weekend nama I x di announced sbb tak de visitor, mamat classmate I siap tnya...wei mak kau x dtg last weekend ...poyo!


4-Find myself fond of technical things rather than literature...i hate history and geography


5-I played hockey when I was in F1 and F2, then bila dah nak SRP i quit then x pnh sambung sampai skrg hehe

6-I have my late bro's look. His daughters (my nieces) have the same look as me...(bertuah korang kan hahaha)


7-I like kids...especially babies, because....they r adorable i think...

8-I hate driving, especially when stranded in traffic jam and not moving at all plus rainning huh!! But I x really mind long distance driving.

9-Susah mesra... its always somebody has to start 1st...not me...don't ask me why?

10-I like singing walaupon x sedap or at least listening to music just to make myself happy.

11-What u see is what u get i.e tak suka bermuka2, its always difficult to do so and I find myself soooo stupid bila terkantoi


12-sometime I just can easily figure out when somebody lying….but I never bother to clarify and let them misunderstand that I believed to what they told me

13-Consider myself as a lazy bum, but up to certain extend la I guess,cos I don't like too messy either.


14-I like cooking....but not housekeeping...back to #13 again...

15-Very conservative in some matters,

16-I like simple life

17.My father said I look arrogant….may be ....back to #9

18.I find myself very hard to concentrate, be it watching TV, study, work...


19-I like to buy shoes, never get enough of it (normal la kan ...pompuan),but I always have one as a favourite

20-Sometime can be so sensitive, but just reasonable.

21-X really fond of watching TV unless damn bored,but if i follow any TV series I will follow without fail

22-My fave phrase " I wish i am married to a rich so that i don't have to work" hahaha...which I x think I ever quit working....its my passion!!

23-I'm closer to my mother compared to my father, but I was told that I closed to my father when I was kid, so I guess nak balance up la ni kot....

24-ahaaa...I like shopping....never feel tired even walking 1okm....even just window shopping, tht is just fine

25- Fuuhhh finally...I miss my buddies now.....Ery, Mc Chah, Marina and Cik Dal....lama x hang up dgn korang...mcm dolu2

2 comments:

Mommy Ummar said...

Lala...
i miss you too..huwaaaaaaa

weih remember "tht sms" incident? hahahaaaa terkantoi..

life according to gerberra said...

hahahahah...lupa nak add...silap htr sms is one my penyakit...smapai terlerai satu kesah cinta ahaha........not my lost!