Monday, March 2, 2009

Another week gone...none the wiser....


Pejam celik pejam celik we are entering the third month of this year, cepat betul rasa. For the past two weeks I was very busy with work even tho my current project on hold due to pending next stage of traffic report from other consultant. At the moment I am seconded to the other project- still the same development but different subhead.


Best jugak, back to what I was doing before in Malaysia. Talking about work, I was really shock with some breaking news and restructuring of the organization chart.End of last week I received an email from the Project Director saying that our Project Manager being ceased form the company. We were really shocked with the news, the termination was effected immediately. What he was doing that he deserved this kind of treatment?? My PM is a very nice man, he will always return ur email just to wish "Thank U" whenever we deliver work to him.... None of my peer has done this before..It doesn't cost much but, trust me it somehow encourage u in some way.


We were really in puzzle to receive this shocking news.. but none of us dare to ask anybody who we think might know the reason why. Remembering his kindness, sometime I almost shed my tears, trying to fit in his shoe... if it is happening to me...I don't think I can cope with it. This morning one Thank U card has been circulating around the office to bid him farewell. I don't know how he handle this situation, but if its fine for him we really looking forward to see him or at least have lunch or dinner together.


I wrote to him - Paul, this goodbye bring wishes that u will find a warm welcome wherever u go and great success in whatever u do, remember that the strongest people are not those who win,but those who stand up back when they fall. I also addressed that it was such a pleasure working with him.

Most of the wishes from our colleagues really touches my heart. I pity him that he has to go through this kind of situation. But i hope that he know that we really meant every words that we wrote there

I hope he's strong to face this. Paul, hopefully the reading club will make it to the premier league again, as champion will always come back stronger. ALL THE BEST!!


we will surely miss u!

4 comments:

Neny said...

Huh! Org baik la selalunya yg kena dajal. Nak naik mesti kena tikam menikam, so rasanya ur PM kena tikam kot!

life according to gerberra said...

probably la neny...sbb kalau dh terdesak, anybody will just do the thing beyond our expectation

life according to gerberra said...

forgot to mention...dia ni org kulit hitam..even tho holding UK passport...so i guess racism pon may be one of the factor

Mommy Ummar said...

wht happeng eh?

next..sack da PD. hehe